Friday, December 11, 2009

Belle de jour Powerplanner

I am a coffee lover and therefore, as it is evident to most of the yuppies, i am also into collecting those mini stickers to get myself one of those most wanted planners. I love to write basically about everything: my to do list, what i've done for the day, special events and as in everything that touches my mind.. and that's what I intend to do for the rest of my life. So, im in dire need of a planner. Really.



Just last March, i got to brag about the coffee planner that I've got to one of my best friends, (we're three) and she showed hers. Mine was a basic simple planner in red,, with that cute metal pen, that i believe is amazing enough. But when i saw hers, with this oh-so-feminine design (im a feminist), classy appearance and the most amazing of all --- DISCOUNT COUPONS -- that made me realize: I can have more with that planner! And from that moment on, i decided not to join those coffee-planner promotions anymore.



This Christmas, I've come up with this plan to have THAT same planner. Not just that. I wanted us three to have the same planner. We'll be buying one for each other. :) So here I am, browsing the web just to see how the 2010 planner would look like. And it just made me want it more.



Good thing, i passed this "Kikay Corner" and she will be sending one planner for someone! ( I really love the SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS! :) ) And that's my reason why I am doing ALL of this now. ALL, meaning : 1.) created my first blog account, 2.) staying late when i've got a report to do and a very early schedule tomorrow and lastly, 3.) trying to figure how i'd post this. You see, I am not very good with computers. So this is real effort for me. :) But of course, I would love to do this,,, just for me to have a free planner.. but not just any planner.. it must be that BELLE DE JOUR PLANNER!

So if you want one too, just write about this contest and make sure to link it to her URL post. Also, dont forget to drop by jennie's blog and leave her with a comment. ( http://www.kikaycorner.net/2009/11/win-a-belle-de-jour-power-planner.html
As simple as that. So better organize those thoughts now. It'll end on the 22nd of this month and the lucky winner would be announced on Christmas Eve! :)

ps: my advance congratulations to the winner and happy holidays to everyone, specially to those who are also after this. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello honeylette! Please check the link in your blog. It is not properly redirecting to this post: http://www.kikaycorner.net/2009/11/win-a-belle-de-jour-2010-power-planner.html You still have a few hours to correct this. I'm raffling off the winner soon.

    ReplyDelete