Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cant get enough of blogging?


This is insane, i know. But i just created another blog account just for me. Why another account you may ask.. well, i used to write a lot. It all started when I was in elementary and I stopped weeks after I celebrated my 18th birthday since i can no longer keep up with my writing with so many things coming up for me during that time.. ( romantically speaking, yeah, yeah, si BOO na naman,,) (hay nako, tama na nga,, he is so famous na here, dun na lang sa kabilang account ko! hahaha! ^.^' )
para lang sa mga PERSONAL blogs ko ala personal diary, and this blogspot account for sharing reasons.. :)

so i might be blogging less here, and more sa kabilang account since i promised myself to keep myself blogging again, for my own advantages na rin. As stress reliever, and a confidante. Im a secretive person indeed, and sometimes, OR MOST OF THE TIMES, believe it or not, im having troubles whether i should share my thoughts or keep those to my lonesome self na lang. hay,, ang daming secrets ko cguro ang mabubunyag pag namatay ako,, i think i wanna make my family read my diaries and blogs sa wake ko,!!! So FUNNY! parang may pabasa! ahahhhaahha! :) enough of my death wishlist...

basta, if ever you would like to have a glimpse of the more personal side of me, you might want to check out my tumblr account, (yeah, i ought to try tumblr naman, since mukang marami ang satisfied sa tumblr, why not give myself a tumblr account di ba? )

BUt not so soon, it is still under construction,, haha! funny ng term ko!

its http://hunnybunch16.tumblr.com/

P.S.
guys, when you do read intriguing posts or blogs, as a respect naman you dont really share it with other people di ba? or you do share it? nah,,, i dont care...

so there. i'll keep this blog site posted as well though!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment