Friday, June 4, 2010

A thought to Ponder

Right. This might again be sooo late, but who cares anyway? I just blogged because I thought the world needs to know how thankful I am for having the girls that I will be mentioning here. :) This is of course in relation to the whole SACT thing. wherein, I came to a realization that, not really everyone gets to have a group, composed of your real and bestest buds around.

My SACT1
Cheers to Marivic Monzon, for being one of my bestest comforter. She's always there. ALWAYS. You know, its not really everyday that I get to hang around with her, BUT, during those times that I AM REALLY down, trust that there's always a "marivic" by my side. You're like 50% Sam ( ehem! wag kang guilty ha) because looks like you're always the financer! hahahaha! And 50% Carrie, for reasons I cant even think of. But Im confident you're 50 SAm and of Carrie and 33% of charlotte. hahah!

And of course, to you, Jam Roxas, you should always know, how happy I am for having a bestfriend in you too. For telling me things that other people can NOT, and for standing for the things that other people would NOT ever think of, THANK you very much. And, just so you'll know, you might be in a very tight situation right now, we arent even seeing each other ( remember what i texted you before? ) and im really sorry for that, BUT again, when everyone leaves you,, YOU STILL HAVE TWO SPARE TIRES... its gonna be me and em. as always, we cant be together this long if its for nothing right? You are 50% sam, (haha! i need not to elaborate on this) 50% of miranda and 33% charlotte...

Okay, so I am 50% carrie, 50% Miranda and 33% charlotte! haha! (walang pakielamanan blog ko to ha! hahahahahah!)


I would also like to mention my SACT2

To Nhel ( Miranda and Sam), Kai (Carrie and Sam), Jenna ( Charlotte and Miranda) and Me ( Carrie, and Charlotte) Again, girls, this is my blog so please,, respect my opinion. Haha.

Thanks for making my precom days if not the best days, one of the good ones that i will always remember and treasure! I am also so proud to have you girls! :) And even though we have our own sets of best girlfriends, you will always belong to that special group, that will always have a space in my heart! (kai, hinahanap ko yung drawing mo, di ko na makita,, sana may copy ka pa)


CHEERS to all the girls that were able to find their soulmates! :)




1 comment:

  1. papangunahan ko na kayo ulit, walang nega ha! opinion ko yan! chos! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete