Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Geeze, there's something new about me.

103010

Okay. So this is not exactly the typical blog that I'll do. Im trying to cut off all the crap and bs's in my life right now. As in no room for it. Nope. I wont let my mind go there. As my boss would always tell. Dont go into the light. As my team would say. Haha. Funny. Right. But they are right. They are most of the time right.

I just came home from work and i feel so heavy that's why im in front of my handy-dandy blog notepad. Got nothing to do on a saturday morning, actually. Just listening to my old sentimental music and yeah, typing my heart out.

This week was one kinda tough. THIS MONTH actually. I got sick, been absent from work for a week. Im not even sure if i wrote a blog about it, but nah. wag na lang. dont wanna remind myself that im no longer THAT healthy. you know what i mean.
What else. Ah. Of course, being under probation, those sick days were not yet paid, so aside from the medical expenses, i also got salary deduction. Shit happens, alright. What else. Oh yeah, it's my papa's 4th death anniversary. So what to do? As i do it yearly, i always pull out all the drama and cry. The only difference is that, i kinda suppress it a bit. But you know the saying that, the more you suppress it, the more it shows. It proved itself, yet again. What's worse, it got me stuck, affecting my work too. Good thing i have found true friends in my team mates. Gahd. They helped. But then, I still need to talk to my boss/coach/not-really-a-father-but-is-treated-that-way-still/employer. It's like he's the major go-to/talk-to guyin my second world which is my worl. It still amazes me how our company works. Cant explain it though. Hmmm. there.

Anyways, its not really bad you know. Well to start with, my mom is kinda in good state right now. She will never forget my dad, but then, fortuitous events will happen and there's nothing else that i can do. I mean, if she's happy, who am i to stop her. Right. And besides, we somewhat benefit from it too. So, its not really bad. Period. Secondly, omigosh, i wasnt able to travel, as i have planned it in my planner, but i guess, everything happens in its own time. So.... COME QUICK 2011!!!! hahahaahah! Bohol for our 4th anniversary (booked through a travel agency), Boracay on July with officemates (booked.) and im wishing,hoping and praying that my plan would come true, that i may celebrate my birthday in Coron,Palawan or in Puerto Prinsesa. (still waiting for a seat sale! ) So im pretty much excited for next year. Now i know how it feels to get yourself a plan ahead of you. OH! I forgot another news. Bad news though. Kokok and the family will be moving out soon. It's most likely that they wont be celebrating the holidays in halcon anymore. So as for me, if i can drop by there, i take my chances. Lotsa memories we had there eh. so there. Its the 30th of october, in 2 days, november na. Time flies fast indeed.

Oh, just to get you more excited, this thanksgiving, we're planning to have something like the amazing race, and oh yes we're so excited. Bring it on guys! :)

I'll try to somewhat update this site more often too! I only have like 2 months left for this year! Im hoping for a greater year next year! PUH-LEESE! :) byers!

No comments:

Post a Comment