Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Im just so happy this week! ;)

23rd, went to MOA for a part 2 for Christmas shopping, caught up in the traffic in Edsa!
So when we were working, everybody else was so anxious in going home early because of the traffic. Was so thankful that David allowed us to go home earlier because of the traffic. So, I was home before 3am of the 24th!

Short drive going to Laguna and wow, were we amazed. No traffic at all! As if everybody anticipated that a lot would be going out, so everybody else opted to just stay home. So happy.
The resort was great! Super. And i promise, we'll be back!

Pictures can be seen in my facebook account.


25th we left the resort at around 1130am, just the same! No traffic. Seriously. Hahahha! Received gifts from Ma, Theng and Chok! The best! Then, short talks with Kuya Toti and Ate Sol, left immediately to go to Mandaluyong and Mayon.
Received cash gifts from my future in laws (hehehe!) and my future 2nd family. Aside from being so happy receiving cash gifts, I am so thankful to Kuya Pao and Miani's gift for me. A tumbler from Starbucks! Hahahaha. Though I know the price, ITS TOTALLY FINE! I wasnt expecting any gift from them at all, so sure thing, this is something to be thankful for! PLUS, the fact how cute the tumber is! People in the office might envy me for that. Hahahaha!

Mama ( Kokok's grandma) gave me a violet top ( she might have noticed I most of the time wear violet, not knowing i usually wear my sister's and my mom's) Tita Girly gave me cash just the same and Tito Vic a nice mug! :)

today, people are playing poker. supposedly scheduled for a caroling, but you know, first things first. MOA tomorrow, ice skating, bowling and billiards! Oh, and good food! :)

More stories soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment