Friday, December 31, 2010

The year that would just pass me by

My 2010 didnt really started well. Got so many things unsolved and got so many craps that I cant even handle. Left past job, encountered money problems and had issues from so many angles cant even put my finger on it. Lost old friends, gained new friends, reconnected and lost communication. Everything happened this year. And what a year this was!

This year was dull, i thought. Problems just keeps coming back, i thought. And most of all, happiness was out of reach, i thought. Got everything all wrong.

August, got the job that I've been waiting for. Met great and strong people. But most of all, got inspired by our Boss, David. He was the one who gave everybody in the team the chance and the break that we've been longing for that we werent able to find in our previous jobs. And this time, we vowed to make everything better and bigger. This job gave me the chance to travel a bit, again. Made me experience again, what its like to be ABLE.. again.

But God, who is all righteous and knowledgeable provided me with the things and the people that I really needed to move on.

I want to thank my mama, who is ever strong too. My siblings, for the inspiration. My kokok, for the support. All of the above gave me sufficient 'kick' that made me push. It's never easy, but its never impossible.

My kuya joel and my mama aya, God knows how thankful i am for having you guys around, for always opening and offering opportunities, whatever, whenever. we love you too.

To my bestfriends, you know who you are. Things are not settled was it? Im hopeful for the coming year to give us the chance to iron things out. Just the same, both of you are included in my 2010.

to my girlfriends, jessica, kai and nhel. thank you for being the support that i never really called in. cheers for more years of friendship! :)

to my pax family, im looking forward to our adventures next year!

to my second family, (kokok's) thank you.

to geno and bee: hoping to being with you guys soon. :)

to everyone that i wasnt able to mention: sorry, but thank you!

to dddydc, thank you for being an angel. for being of great help to us. We'll be forever grateful for having you. Praying for more years to spend with you!

And most specially, Papa, wherever you are, you would never be forgotten. And I will be forever thankful for having you as my father. You will always be the BEST FATHER in the whole wide world. And believe me, as compared to a lot of fathers that i know, you are really the best. We LOVE you so much, and we miss you so much!

Oh God, 2010 wasnt that bad after all.

I am happy i am stronger. I am happy i am capable. I am happy that I could do better things this coming year.

Farewell 2010, Welcome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment