Friday, December 31, 2010

What's in my bag?

Oh-kay. decided i needed some time to break away from my dramatic thanksgiving blog. so here's a blog that has nothing to do with anything or anyone but me.

Was asked what can be seen inside my bag?

A lot of things actually. That's why a small bag can never work for me. So here's a peek inside my bag, with or without an event to go to.

For normal days:

Girbaud wallet : contains everything, cards, different sorts of ID's, money (err) memorable pictures, unexchanged dollarS ( yes, with an S, hehe), old and new atms and receipts that I cant even remember when was it issued to me.

Lipbalm: i used to use Chapsticks then Nivea and now, im loving Maybelline.

Make up: omg omg omg! kasalanan to ng Megaworld, now i ALWAYS have make up in my bag.
and just recently, i included a set of makeup brushes too! so to sum it all up, i got a new set of make up and make up brushes. So see, why i need a big bag to stack up all my everyday
necessities?

Belle de Jour Planner: once you see mine, you'll really think that I ALWAYS use it. sobrang gamit na gamit. bugbog, kung baga. Now Im thinking how i'll take better care of my new planner this 2011. But for sure, just like my other planners, sobrang gamit na gamit ko din 'to.

Gtec, .03 - i've been using this pen since 2nd or 3rd year high school! OMG! they can give me a loyalty award anytime!

coin purse: this is where all my coins go.. ooops..

lrt AND mrt ticket: yep. i always have BOTH.

eyeglasses AND shades: being nerdy and classy in just one pack.

baby wipes and alcohol and sanitizer: yes im no longer a baby, but i like it when i get my hands cleaned for being dirty for some reason. now this reminds me of Emma Pillsbury (glee,guidance counslor)

cellphone: can be occasionally seen inside my bag, in the pockets of my bag, in my pocket, in the computer area, in the car, anywhere! shet. could this be the reason why kokok would always nag me for not taking care of his gift? sheessshhhh....

ipod: its always present, however, its not always fully charged. so sometimes i use it, sometimes i dont

camera: my super handy-dandy camera! but just like my ipod, i dont use it everytime.

cologne: you what's this for. right?

comb: for my hair. and no, i dont let anybody borrow my comb. it's like lending your toothbrush, more or less.

napkin: just in case the girl thing arrives unexpectedly, or if somebody else's visitor arrives. hehe!

i think that's it.

but if i need to attend to a formal event, i use smaller bags which only contains of:

lipbalm, face powder and cheek tint,mascara, some money and my atm, cellphone, ipod, camera, comb and tissue.


that's pretty much everything.

now i can go back to my thanksgiving blog. :)


1 comment:

  1. >this platform is got pretty much anything you will ever need about movies. if you looking for series this is your best bet. figure looking for drama, action, and others then make this platform you go to from today. and I bet you that you will never want any more. Check out my post on Waptrick comedy for more coemedy

    ReplyDelete